Access is a four level course. The series follows the principles of the Common European Framework of Reference and combines active English learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed modules.
- theme - based units in modules
- a varied range of reading texts from authentic contemporary sources with exercises which encourage learners to read extensively as well as intensively.
- Realistic stimulating dialogues featuring people in everyday situations
- Grammar sections covering grammatical areas appropriate for each level
- A wide range of speaking activities
- Pronunciation and intonation sections
- Tips to help learners become autonomous
- Cartoon strips, jokes and songs
- Culture Corner and Curricular Cuts sections at the end of each module
- ICT tasks
- Access' magazine
- Pairwork activities
- Self check sections at the end of each module
A Grammar Book accompanies each course, giving students clear explanations and enabling them to practice the grammar structures presented in the coursebook.
The Workbook contains a variety of vocabulary, grammar, communication, reading and writing exercises.
Student's Pack includes:
- Student's book
- Grammar book
- Student's Audio CD